10.04.2010

I love temple.

I keep looking out my window cause there is a huge rain, thunder, and lighting storm going on now as we blog. I just wish Jason was home from work to enjoy it with me. I love it.
Moving on. This past weekend we went to visit my family in Salt Lake and go to conference. It was awesome. We watched conference and got to go to the Sunday morning session. The protesters made me giggle. Yelling "I am offended that you have Christ's name on that building" etc etc etc. Its actually sad that they have gotten to that point. The reason that I think it's funny is that there is no chance of changing my mind.

Saturday night we went to gateway mall and played in the water with Jenica and my brother and some friends..which i just realized I didn't get any pictures with Jen :( you should have played in the water with us.



Onto the weekend. I loved being near the temple and on Temple Square. Back to where it all began for us.








And to add to the eventful weekend...I added a little 80's style to my hair, aka a perm... nervous? I was...

I actually like it. Its so easy, and might I add.....frizzy. especially with the rain today.

Tonight we just got back from dinner with my good friend/old roommate Kristin and her hubs. I don't see my friends near often enough...and she's moving to Florida? Lets plan on Thanksgiving k?



I can't wait till we have this glorious reunion. Someday.






and i miss this girl terribly...


<3 life is good.

3 comments:

Jenica said...

I <3 this post...and you...and I love that you and Kristin are standing in front of the handicapped sign...

kylie said...

CUTE PERM!

Lindsay Rondo said...

Your perm is hot Bria!!! It looks really good! and YES! REUNIoN for SURE! Those pictures just brought me a smile. :)