Here's my stud muffin...
9.21.2010
Happy birthday loves
Saturday was Jason's birthday. I definitely am the one to get excited about birthdays at our house. I actually get more excited on his birthday than on mine cause i get so excited to give him gifts. This year i went a little out there to say the least. We went on a helicopter ride last month which was an early surprise, got him new scriptures, and surprised him with a shed, that sadly he has to assemble because it wouldn't look like a shed if i had tried to accomplish that task. so i'll leave that to him. then we won't have to use a spare bedroom as a shed. We went golfing on his birthday then went to a ward party, then rented a movie and relaxed. i'm sorry jason my allergies were like killing me all day. the worst so far this year and it had to be on your day. i tried to keep my eyes open. I promise. I hope your day was special.
Here's my stud muffin...


Here's my stud muffin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how sweet bria!! haha i want to see Bria assemble the shed!!! :)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment