Dear Police officer (the po-po; the fuzz etc. etc. etc.),
Thank you for not giving me a ticket on Tuesday and giving me the "benefit of the doubt". I'm sorry I have a lead foot. I will do my best to not speed on the dumb roads that are only 25 mph. Tell that to your boss. Tell him to raise the speed limits.
Sincerely,
Bria
2 comments:
Was is good ol Bob? Perks of living in a small town is that there is a good chance you know the cop...downside is that the speed limit is only 25 because there is only one road in the town and nobody would speed if the limit was 35 which would put the cops out of business, because I there is not much crime happening here.
I'm glad you managed to sweet talk your way out of a nasty ticket
P.s. Yes I am up at 4:00 am.
Post a Comment