12.02.2011

Thanksgiving day-25 weeks

Thanksgiving was splendid. Jason's sister and her family were in town and how we loved having them here and miss them living a few blocks away. Tiff was so nice to take pictures of us as well. All credit goes to her. Visit her at http://tiffany-jack.blogspot.com/

Here are some of my favorites! It was literally right after I stuffed my face with yummy turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy. Its weird looking at the pictures. I look like a beached whale. And thats ok for the next 3 months. I wouldn't have it any other way.

P.S. We're hopefully closing in on a name soon. Maybe by Christmas we'll be settled with the one we have where we can start calling him by that. Its actually a different one then what we've had all along so I'm excited!

4 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

Bria!!! Look how cute you look! I love your baby bump!! Great pictures!

Chelsey said...

You are the cutest preggy lady I've ever seen. You look great Bria, can't wait to see baby boy!

Traveling Triplets said...

you do not look like a beach whale thats for sure! youre SEXY! love the pics :) miss you!
-megan

Unknown said...

bria you look gorgeous and glowing and so happy! how cute are you and jason. gosh i miss hanging out with you guys :( so happy for you and happy mommying!!