11.05.2011

22 weeks and growing!



I have loved almost every part of being pregnant so far. No complications, no morning sickness (besides being a nauseous every once in a great while). I've been really lucky. Jason says I'm getting big bellied now. He loves it though. He thinks pregnancy lasts way to long and that baby boy will never come. I told him that is technically impossible for him never to come. I lost 4 pounds in the first trimester because I never wanted to eat. Sometimes I had a snow cone for dinner. Nothing ever sounded good...ever, except for cereal. which is still now my main choice sometimes. 2 months ago candy became my thing. And I've been horrible with letting it control me impulses to buy some every time (literally) I got to the store or gas station. I'm now four pounds above my starting weight and doing good with gaining about exactly a pound a week.
I use a bellaband. It's perfection. I'm trying to last as long as I can without buying maternity pants. But I can't do up most of my pants now...so we'll see. When I look down I feel like a whale. then when I look in the mirror it somehow shrinks to not so big in my mind. Yesterday my belly got in the way at work for the first time. I hit it with a door I was opening. I have to now remember that my personal bubble is expanding.


I'm thinking about taking a birthing class... Is it worth it? I know I can't get Jason to go so do I do it alone? If you took one...would you recommend it? I need advise.

1 comment:

Jenica said...

I'll come with you! Haha. And you make the cutest prego girl ever! Love you and little baby Lee!