DARE BRIA! that would be a sweet change DO IT DO IT cute cute :) but when long haired girls cut their hair they always miss it after a while, but then again some would rather have short hair. i did before and i loved it so go for it! ;)
If I know you as well as I think I do, don't do it. You'll cut it and love it for the first month, and regret it for the next 2 years that you grow it back.
Very very cute haircut though, I think you could rock it awesomely :) Just from past experiences, you always regret your haircuts...
TO CUT!!! Remember that time I had a dream that you chopped your hair off... and then you did? And it looked great? Well I remember it and I think it would be a lovely idea! Don't listen to Jenica (sorry Jenica, I love you!) Let us know what you decide!
I'm just watching out for you Bria...cause I was the one who had to live with you and get ready in the bathroom every day when you always said you wish you didn't cut it...I love the cut! It would be very cute on you, but knowing you, you would regret it. If you do cut it, don't complain to me...or Jason. haha
8 comments:
YES
DARE BRIA! that would be a sweet change DO IT DO IT cute cute :) but when long haired girls cut their hair they always miss it after a while, but then again some would rather have short hair. i did before and i loved it so go for it! ;)
If I know you as well as I think I do, don't do it. You'll cut it and love it for the first month, and regret it for the next 2 years that you grow it back.
Very very cute haircut though, I think you could rock it awesomely :) Just from past experiences, you always regret your haircuts...
ADORABLE! I love the cut.. Do it! Hair always grows back.. It just takes a really long time. ha ha
DO IT DO IT DO IT oh my goodness Bria you will look so hot! I double dog dare you.
TO CUT!!! Remember that time I had a dream that you chopped your hair off... and then you did? And it looked great? Well I remember it and I think it would be a lovely idea! Don't listen to Jenica (sorry Jenica, I love you!) Let us know what you decide!
I'm just watching out for you Bria...cause I was the one who had to live with you and get ready in the bathroom every day when you always said you wish you didn't cut it...I love the cut! It would be very cute on you, but knowing you, you would regret it. If you do cut it, don't complain to me...or Jason. haha
Go ahead, give it a try - your hair will grow back if you don't like it. Be daring!
Post a Comment