11.30.2009

Thanksgiving Break

So a week ago on Sunday we were in Burley for Jason's parent's stake conference. His dad was called to be first counselor in the Stake Presidency and Elder Oaks was there to organize and set apart. What an amazing person he is. he gave an awesome talk and then after we were able to have a more personal visit with him while Jason's dad was set apart. And we got a picture with him. He is my first apostle to ever meet and shake hands. I actually teared up when I shook his had. Love this Gospel.

I loved being home for thanksgiving. We went to my grandma's and stuffed our faces.

And we got to meet little Mylie


We are so blessed to have family, and each other. Thank you everyone.

2 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

The picture with Elder Oaks so is so neat! I hope the Pratt family is doing well! and their puppy is adorable!

Megan Hollenback said...

wow cool! i WANT THAT PUPPY! hahaha. sounds like you had a way good break :)