11.25.2009

Thankful Thanksgiving

I have so much to be grateful for.

Thank you family (Jason's and mine) for everything and all the support.

friends for sharing memories with us that we will never forget.
college for making me learn and continuing my education.
mom for always being my best friend and dad for letting me always be your princess.
this church and the joy and blessings it brings to our lives.
Thank you Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for the atonement and the love that you have for everyone.


And Jason. Thank you for being my one and only. My shoulder to cry one and my love to laugh with. I smile because of you. You are my heart and my world. Thank you for choosing me for eternity. I am so grateful for you. I love everything about you. I can't wait to see what lies ahead of us.
Happy Holidays everyone.

1 comment:

mb said...

Happy Thanksgiving! This is just one of the best times of the year!