10.27.2009

Offer Accepted

Over the weekend Jason and I went to Burley again to look at some homes for sale. All I can say now is I'm glad that process is finally over. Months ago I was so excited to look for a home. Then when we became serious about it, it wasn't so fun when we thought about our budget and the type of home that it consisted of. 
We're so excited now because yesterday we put in an offer for a home on Jason's sisters street, so we would be in their ward as well. And we found out this morning that the offer was accepted. We're stoked cause then we will get the $8000 (MO-NAY)(which makes us feel loaded) for the first time home buyer thing, which is much needed. Now, when you look at the home, just know that it needs a little work but the inside is perfect for us. I can't wait to paint and decorate our own home. And we'll definitely be changing the look of the fireplace, and Jason is so excited to finally have a yard.




And this is what I want to do with the wood fireplace. Looks sweet. I know.
And I also got to play with my little niece Veva who is 3 months and adorable.

7 comments:

Dane & McCall said...

COngrats that is sooo exciting!

Megan Hollenback said...

yayyayyay i am so happy for you guys itll be so cute with your touch and cute selves in :)

kylie said...

wow your house looks freaking SWEET. i wanna go. sooo nice.

Chad and Elizabeth said...

The house is perfect! I am SOOO excited for you guys! Invite us over for a weekend sometime when you are all moved in (yes I totally just invited ourselves over)

t.m. said...

I AM SO EXCITED!

Jaclyn said...

oh my heckies! I am so excited for you. Hey, I thought you were moving to St. George! J/K

Lindsay Rondo said...

BRIA!!! That's so so so exciting! A house! What an adventure! I want to come visit for a house warming party! miss you!