Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Jason
Happy birthday to you
Today is Jason's 26th birthday! Last night we had a little party for him and just hung out and watched Nitro Circus with some friends, and ate lots of cake, pop, and chips. Very Healthy. We were really excited for about the present form my parents. He got church socks and 2 NEW WHITE CHURCH SHIRTS!!! and a cute little card from my parents. The white shirts were much needed. His one and only one, I ruined. I put my chewed gum in a rapper one day and put it in his front pocket. Forgot about it and washed the shirt and the gum got all over in it. But he still wore it for 2 months. So thank you mom and dad very much! Jason's parents got him Rosetta Stone. Which he has wanted to learn Spanish for so long! So thank you Jacque and Brent! He's already studied for hours on it.
Today we're going to Burley to house hunt. I'm really excited about it and to move to Burley after we graduate.
I don't have a gift for Jason today besides that I bought waffles and chocolate chips for Sunday morning :) But I'm trying to surprise him with something. But I have to wait to find out if we can do it. I'm hoping in 2 weeks. I'll let you know how it goes. It's really hard to not tell him. I want to so bad. This morning he said that I'll end up telling him. I told him that just cause of the fact that he said that, I wouldn't tell him. But I want to. It's a battle with myself.
So happy birthday Jason. Thanks for being the best husband ever. I love you more everyday.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jason!
How fun! House shopping. So cool! How far is Burley from Rexburg? When are you guys moving there? Sounds exciting! We are moving to Provo next month which I am excited for. Good luck with the surprise! I hope it works out and I can't wait to find out what it is! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment