8.18.2009

Tribute

Most of my friends and family can attest to my outfits. This is a tribute through the years of college. There were many more that sadly weren't kodaked.  This first picture explains everything. Thanks everyone for still being my friend...even through some of these outfits.
I showed jason these blue shorts from the picture a couple weeks ago. still have them. they got daisies and i loved those sandals by the way.

Pirates movie Premier summer '07

random winter '07

fall '07 makeup fun
jello shot party fall '06 i think. spandex, and short shorts
Alaska august '07

DI costume fall '07 i think. it ripped when i was putting it on. notice the spandex with little hearts. 

Dance party fall '06. haha this is the third picture with those spandex. still have them.
no idea

ward ugly sweater party. i wore a whole outfit. fall '07
Funnest night ever!!!! Fall '06 
Thanks everyone for all the support in my outfits. i didn't even post some of them cause jen you would not have been happy! haha hilarious. lindsay was always one to comment and make me laugh at how crazy some of them really were. hope to have more crazy outfits. jason still laughs cause i don't ever match my socks. but i did just get all white ones so i don't have to worry about it! YAY! 
Tribute to all of college coming soon. it will be a HUGE post!!!

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I am so glad you were "spreading your wings"

kylie said...

i can't believe my eyes. i had those exact daisy shorts. no lie. i wore them every day, they were my so favorite! but then my friend summer who was really poor didn't have shorts and told me, so i gave them to her. yeah. i was nice. haha

Jenica said...

thank you so much for not embarrassing me on the internet. my life could have been ruined! haha, yous should do a post on your funny pictures. you can use my album on facebook i dedicated to you for it :P love ya girlie!

Chelsey said...

I'm so glad that I was there for most of those outfits.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

You scare me a little but I think thats why I love you the most!