How sweet would that be to go in a shark cage and have someone throw bate right by you so you get to see it attack it. So sweet i'll tell you. I want to now because of the fact that I am watching shark week.
Sharks are scary though. Their beady black eyes and razor sharp teeth aren't very comforting. And they bite people. But sweet to see them in the wild!

Can you imagine this think lookin right at you?
4 comments:
We've been watching shark week too! haha I don't know if I want to go in a shark cage or not. I think I do though... creepy! haha
P.S. I hope you get the job!
oooh ooh, I have been watching shark week every single night and I'm pretty sure I'm just never going in the ocean. DID you watch the one about the New Jersey shark in 1916 that killed like 4 people and inspired JAWS??? NEW JERSEY?? THat is close to ME?
No Thanks.
but it sure is fun to watch from the comfort of your living room couch.
I love sharks. I love shark week. In fact, I got scuba certified when I was 16 so that I could go shark caging... however, I would probably have to take a refresher course because I have not maintained my certification. We should go Bria. Let's go to Mexico right now and go shark caging. Meet me there?
SHARKS SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME! i love shark week tho, haha. when i watched that a couple years ago it was the same time i went to california and tried surfing, not a good idea!
Post a Comment