I promise to take more pictures of Jason and i doing thing we love to do.
I have been mad at myself for not taking anymore
and I still didn't take any over the holiday weekend when
we went to burley and lava hot springs for the fly's B-day bash!
why do i do this and not take time to capture a memory you ask?
Because Jason isn't all hip on pictures and doesn't have himself a camera
so i usually feel dumb asking him to take pictures.
That is no excuse for not taking more pictures the past year with Jason.
Please forgive me and i promise to take more!
This is our first picture ever taken together.
But I need all your help!!
Love,
Me
4 comments:
Yes Bria! Take lots of pictures so I can see what you two are up to and so you can look back on them! I know you can do it! Cameron hates taking pictures but he loves to look at them after.
so jason doesn't have a camera, but do you? i have the complete opposite problem--i take way too many! haha. too bad you didn't get any of my sister's camp out party heehee. but that picture is way cute! me and spence both love pictures, but not necessarily of spencer he usually takes them of me...kinda lame sometimes but we are weird!
oh bria get a camera! i love pictures! and no worries, whenever we hang out you can always count on me taking photos. pictures of our birthday bash are coming up soon i just havent had the time to edit and upload them. thanks again for letting us crash at your place and coming to our birthday, it was so much fun!
so bria, what exactly made you change your mind about china??? i'm curious.
Post a Comment