10.28.2008

So much to do so little time




















I've never done a blog before. This is kinda cool. I can fill you in on everything and the craziness lately. Jason and I have know each other for about a year now. Well
 I've known who he is a little bit longer. We were in the same ward in Summer of '07. I knew who he was but he had no idea who I was. So last fall we actually met through mutual friends. But we never hung out. Just a little parties we would see talk. In December of '07 at the end of Fall semester my roommate Lindsay Rondo and I were in the library and we saw him. She had known him for awhile and wanted to go talk to him and set us up. I told her no cause the semester was ending and I was heading home for a few months. Even though I really did want to go out with him.  While at home we only talked on Facebook (cheesy I know) maybe twice. 
In April a friend called and asked me if I wanted to go to dinner with his family and brother while they were in Utah. I said ok. He called me and told me that Jason was with them as well along with a couple other friends.  I was so excited but so nervous. My mom just told me to, "Look my best" and that maybe he'll like me haha. I didn't think it would actually work. Even though I probably didn't look my best. We didn't talk and then a couple weeks later summer semester started. 
Monday-First day of school-I ran into him in the MC. I just remember having a huge smile on my face. He gave me a hug like we always did when we saw each other past semester. He then asked for my number. Once again stoked. So we traded. He asked if he could give me a ride home but I turned him down cause I was waiting for Jenica to get out of class. After 20 minutes she hadn't called me. I didn't know that she had like 2 more hours of class. So i asked Jason if I could get a ride home. When he dropped me off I just told him to call me if he does anything fun. 
Tuesday- We didn't talk at all. I told my roommates that I wanted to hang out with him but I was going to wait for him to call. 
Wednesday- He asked me to lunch so we went to Uptown Bagel and got to know eachother. We've been together almost everyday since. 
I went to Burley, Idaho for the first time to meet his family in the middle of June. So fun and I love his family. We've come so far and grown so much. In June we said "I love you." I had never said it before. It was weird but obviously awesome. In July we went camping with some friends and the day we got back is when I realized I wanted to marry him. A couple weeks later I asked him if he had thought about marriage at all. He had and we talked about it for a week or so and then kinda dropped the subject. 
The 7 week break was so fun! We went to Utah and St. George and went boating and 4-wheeling. We also went to Burley a couple of times and I jumped the wake wakeboarding!  Fall semester started and we were back to school. The subject of marriage came up quite a few times but nothing serious but that we should wait till April cause of our internships during Winter semester that we would have to do. 
A week and a half ago Jason asked me what we would do if we got married in January? I was so excited but played it cool. He had been wanting to wait till April to get married and I didn't. The day after he asked me that we kinda decided on January. Then last Tuesday. He surprised me and pulled up to a ring store. Huge smile on my face and I asked him if he was serious. We went to all the places in Rexburg and then went to Idaho Falls to the mall. A few months earlier Jen and I went and I found one I really liked. That ended up being the one I picked out.  Last Thursday we set the Salt Lake Temple date for January 2nd, 2009. Heck Yes best day of my life. :) haha. Dress shopping and Reception place hunting. Hours on the phone with my mom. Love her. Honeymoon talk. Which I think we're going on a cruise to Mexico! Yesterday Jason and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond. So fun- for like the first 20 minutes! Kill me. Well him first cause he was getting light headed staring at walls with the same stuff for hours. After 21/2 hours of funness we had to leave. Had to. Jason made me. And I can't lie I couldn't wait to leave. So much to do so little time. 


No comments: