Sometimes I go so long without blogging cause so much happens and I
don't want to take the time to update but I'm always glad I did in the
end. For my birthday I mentioned to Jason that we should go to Miracle
Hot Springs and spend the night (and have my mom come up and stay with
Pax), little did I know Jason was thinking the same thing. Later I said I
just wanted him to plan something and surprise me. Miracle was booked
the night before my birthday(on a Friday) and the weekend following so I
didn't do anything and left it up to Jason. But my mom surprised me and
came up two days before my birthday. I was so excited! I was nervous
about leaving Pax over night but knew everything would be ok.
Jase
got off work early and we packed and headed out. We camped in a canvas
dome and swam in the hot springs. And then the next morning Jase made us
waffles with vanilla ice cream on top for breakfast (Don't ask, just
eat). We headed to Boise and looked at granite for the house and got all
the lights as well and then came home and my mom stayed one more night
so that we could go out on my birthday the next day. Jase made it so
special for me. I didn't want anything or need anything and we were
still building the house so I never saw him and I just wanted to spend
time with him. And that's what I got. Perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment