12.01.2012

Happy December!
















I love the Christmas season. I wish it lasted all year and didn't end after the start of each year. Last night Jason took Pax and went to DQ to get me a Reese's Blizzard and him a Butterfinger one. He came back with a note from the car that was in front of him that they paid for our ice cream and wanted to get into the Christmas season. It was so nice. We don't know who you are, but thank you for making me want to do that for someone else! People really are nicer this time of year. I hope that we can all remember what this season is all about. It's about Christ and giving and serving.

P.s. It was a disaster trying to get him to hold still. So in some of them he is eating yogurt bites. Thanks to my brother for taking the photos. Some were taken with my camera (which I'm still trying to figure out).

P.s.s. I had to get a bum shot. They are cuter than cute. Maybe just cause it's my baby's bum but nonetheless. So cute I could kiss his little cheeks.

No comments: