11.28.2012

Late Halloween








I know this is very overdue, but I couldn't go without posting about one of my favorite holidays (Christmas is my favorite!). I just love dressing up and always have. I do have to give props to my sweet mother-in-law for helping(doing most of the work) with my whole costume and Jason's Aladdin pants. She spent a lot of time on them and I am so grateful for her mad sewing skills (especially around Halloween time). This year we decided on being Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu. I scored Pax's costume at Costco for $13. I just couldn't pass on that price when it would have saved time in making him one. I will forever probably go to Costco for costumes. They had lots to chose from for cheap. Jason's top, vest and lamp I scored at the d.i. and just spray-painted the lamp gold. I then used the gold paint to spray-paint old black flats that I don't wear anymore. It was awesome.  I already have ideas for next year...

No comments: