Last week Pax and I took yet another road trip to Utah while Jason took
the young men on their high adventure scout camp. Besides the biggest blowout Pax has ever done in his life on the way down, It was a loaded week
of fun. Thanks Tiff for letting me use your scissors to cut off his clothes, lending us some more wipes, offering to wash his car seat cover, and washing his binky thoroughly. It was a messy one, wasn't it.
Tuesday my mom took Pax and I to Park City to shop for Pax for
cute little clothes. He looks like a stud. Wednesday we ran errands and
then Pax and I hung out with Jenica at City Creek. We're both not big
shoppers but that mall is so fun to just walk around! It's beautiful
seriously.
On Thursday we went down to Mayfield, UT where Paxton's great-great-grandma lives. It's a small town of 496 people in .8 square miles. That's right. Point 8 square miles, and one little gas station. My family loves that little town. My great-grandma Ruth has lived in that house for 70 years, And raised her whole family there. We have one baby and think we need a bigger house. Makes me count my blessings over and over again. She's 93. I'm 25. I have a lot to learn. Right outside of Mayfield is a bigger town of 3.400 people where my mom was born in this little place. She said it looks a lot different now.
| Old local hospital |
| Pax loved Grandma Ruth |
We loved Utah but we were excited to see dad again.
1 comment:
I am so in love with little Pacman. I can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment