I've always wanted to be a mom. It's why I didn't fulfill an old career dream of being a paramedic. I knew I wanted to be at home. I'm grateful that I am able to fulfill my real dream. To stay at home and raise Pax and my future kids. I Love being at home with Paxton. I can stare at him for hours at the wonders of being a mother. I'm so grateful for the mother that raised me and the mother-in-law that raised Jason the way she did! I feel so blessed. I hope I'm doing things right. It crosses my mind even if my husband assures me that he thinks I'm doing it right. I wish I lived closer to my mom but being far away, we've become closer than we ever could if I lived near her. I'm grateful for her friendship and loving nature. I loved it when this commercial came on TV. I hope I tell my mom enough.
My beautiful mom on my wedding day!
It made me think. I love being Paxton's mother. The long nights and fussy times would never change that. And I love The Family: A Proclamation To The World and how it talks about eternal families. I'm glad I get to be with mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment