4.06.2012

Pacman is 1 month old!


Time is a thief
I can't believe he is 1 month old today
It has gone by way to fast
I can just stare at him all day
He truly is a miracle
I feel like we've waited a long time for him and we finally have him here and what a blessing he is
He is beautiful and I love knowing that we are Sealed forever as a family.
He's not quite smiling but hopefully soon.
I measured him at home and he was 20.5 inches. Not sure on the weight though.
We're so crazy about him
We had our first trip down to Utah with him and he slept the whole way there and back. He loves his carseat...thankfully
He doesn't like being naked and photographed. Learned the heard way.
Loves bath time.
Wakes up every 3 hours like clockwork day and night.
Love him like crazy. Its amazing how that happens so fast when they put them in your arms. I saw this poem:
Before you were conceived, I wanted you.
Before you were born, I loved you.
Before you were here an hour,
I would die for you.
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins




I love being a mother.
(Sorry Chelsey that I stole your month by month count idea. I couldn't resist.)

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

I'm glad you used the idea! It's the perfect way to remember what they looked like each month. He's such a cutie! I hope I can meet him someday soon.

Paige Broadbent said...

He is so adorable! Congrats on your new little guy. I am excited to see more pictures. It's so fun the first few months to see how they change daily.

Christian said...

He is so stinkin cute! Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to the lack of sleep! He's adorable~congrats!