The way you smirk when you're asleep
Your pointed little ears
Your dark hair
The way you memorize mom and dad's face.
Your cute little body
The white bumps on your nose
The face you make when you stretch after sleeping
That I can kiss you all day long
The way you perk you lips
Your big dark eyes
The noises you make when you sleep
How I can just look in your eyes at 3 a.m. and you'll just look back at me
Watching dad hold you
Your little feet and toes
The dimples in your knuckles
That I actually like to breastfeed
Your yawn and the way you stick out your tongue
Your rockin sideburns
Morning cuddles
When you lay on my chest
Your little frog legs
When you hold my finger
Watching you sleep
How ticklish you are
Your patch of hair on your ankles
Your double chin
How proud your dad is
That you are ours
How perfect you are
I love you
1 comment:
You are so sweet. I'm glad you are smitten with him! Cannot wait to meet him!
Post a Comment