
I had a normal scheduled visit with the doc last Thursday. Doc said he is really small and that we needed to do an ultrasound the next day to see if there is anything wrong with the fluid around baby, placenta, or cord. Just to make sure that he is getting as much nutrients as possible.
Wednesday had the ultrasound and the tech said he is 2 1/2 to 3 weeks behind but that everything else is fine.
Doc calls and has me come in on Thursday to discuss results. He is 4 pounds when he should be around 5 to 5 1/2, but stresses that everything looked healthy and that it is probably genetics that is making him tiny. If anything would have been wrong from the ultrasound they would have induced me that day and sent me right to the hospital. I looked at jase and reality hit me over the head like a ton of bricks. but He monitored his heart for 20 minutes and sounded great! but he is still breech.
So now I have to visit doc twice a week. Every Monday and Thursday to be monitored. And he is inducing me probably on March 2nd. My older brothers birthday!
I'm really excited that we get to meet little boy earlier than expected. Doc says when they are that tiny they sometimes tend to come early on their own. So now it is still a waiting game but I know I will not go longer than 4 more weeks and that feels oh so nice!
I think my legs and kankles or tankles (whichever you prefer to address them as) have taken all the nutrients away from baby. I can literally push on the top of my foot and my finger indent will stay there for a good 15-20 seconds. That is disgusting. My ankles have rolls.


Last week when I was home Jenica was so nice to take some pictures of me!! Thank you Jen! Can't wait to see the rest!
Maybe one day we'll decide on a name... I'm settled on Paxton. I'm waiting on my better half to give it a go. We were watching football one day and it was one of the players' last name. How sentimental is that?!
2 comments:
cute bria congrats
That's awesome! Ps. I can't believe how gorgeous you look!
Post a Comment