The nurse measured me like usual and then the doctor came in and remeasured to make sure what the nurse had written down was correct. He usually doesn't do that. He then proceeded to tell me that I was measuring smaller than 2 weeks ago when I went. I was measuring 27 weeks when I am 31. He said baby had already dropped and asked if I feel pressure "down there." I don't really have anything to compare this pregnancy to so I just said a little. Man did I feel it today. Sometimes when you find out about something then you notice it.
He was telling me how much lower he was than the last visit we had. It just might be how I carry my babies. I didn't really know what to think. I wasn't really worried. Dr. was saying how small he was and that he wanted an ultrasound as soon as we could. So I called Jason and he met me at the hospital. Thankfully the ultrasound tech said he measured 30 weeks and a few days. Maybe because baby is so low my dr. couldn't get a good measurement. But baby is breech with his bum right on my bladder. All I know is I was happy to see this sweet face...
Mouth open I think
And this sweet thumb sucking action going on here...
And doc said it is still a boy. We smiled.
4 comments:
I dropped yesterday! Dock dropped at 30 weeks. This little girl waited until 34... I officially have the waddle down and have a hard time getting from one end of a store to the other. Now I am looking so small. Our babies want to get here! They are plotting things together. So glad everything is okay. Glad he is still a boy
The exact same thing happened to me. Baby just sitting low. I loved seeing baby on the ultrasound too.
amazing! i hope he doesnt stay breech, that will not be fun in delivery!
Ah..cute little guy!
Post a Comment