haha oh my gosh bria that sucks! did you get it? i sure hope so. haha i can just picture jason rippin that car apart to get it. hope you did :)!
haha not yet. he said he's not even close :(
nooooo. so sad. Those are the moments when I wish I could go back a few min. and change it! What a bummer. Hope you get it back. :(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
haha oh my gosh bria that sucks! did you get it? i sure hope so. haha i can just picture jason rippin that car apart to get it. hope you did :)!
haha not yet. he said he's not even close :(
nooooo. so sad. Those are the moments when I wish I could go back a few min. and change it! What a bummer. Hope you get it back. :(
Post a Comment