1.06.2011

Sometimes I don't like Firsts...

People say there are always firsts for everything. What if I don't want something?

Tuesday I found out that a friend from school, Gina Wiley, was killed in a car accident on Sunday. I met her my first semester in college, and had a few classes with her throughout the 41/2 years, and was in her ward part of the time. To be honest I didn't know her that well, but Jason and I knew her and we were friends and she was so excited for us when we were getting married. Truly a bubbly person, full of spirit and made everyone feel important to her. Always smiling. I wish I would have known her better than I did. I'm still a little in the denial stage. Waiting to hear that it wasn't true. I've never had a friend die. Gives me a little better perspective on the Plan of Happiness. She will be missed by everyone. Beautiful all around.

1 comment:

Dane & McCall said...

Gina passed away??? How sad!! Love that girl. She will be missed.