6.07.2010

hiking? me?..oh yes of course.

Friday night my hubs and I went to Utah and Saturday morning we went to the Draper Temple. I love the temple and the peace it has. I learn something new every time I go, and I love being there with Jason and really having an eternal perspective of life and how Jason is stuck with me forever. Makes me feel good.
After the temple we went to Provo Canyon and hiked Bridal Veil Falls. Jason knows how much I love hiking. But I did pretty well concerning I saw a huge snake the size of a pencil slither a cm from my hand. Here are some kodaks from our grand adventure.










Jason says I'm the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow. <3







We also went to my 5-year high school reunion. interesting. but nonetheless, fun. i practically dragged Jason there. but he was a good sport although for the 2 months prior he tried to come up with every excuse possible to no attend.

our poor class officers. i guess our old principle took the $5000 that our class had and acted like it was never there. so they paid for everything out of their own pockets. and it wasn't a good turn out. maybe the 10 year... oh and some people haven't changed. some kid came and sat next to jason. i was like ok... hi...first thing he brings up is ogio and asking about the skate park and if its private. well my 5 years have been good how have yours been? thanks hubs for realizing it and trying to change the subject. i loves you

1 comment:

Chad and Elizabeth said...

next time you come down here... ESPECIALLY if you get as close as Bridal Veil Falls you better call me! haha We actually went there twice in the last week but not when you were there dang it! Hope to see you guys soon!