4.08.2010

Giving props

I fully give props to teachers of grade school students. To say the least I dread each Tuesday and Thursday when I teach. Not fun. I feel like a nagging old woman who they don’t show any respect too. For one semester of college a couple years ago my major was elementary education. I remember talking on the phone with my mom and told her teaching was on my mind. My mom knows me all too well and asked if I had the patience for it. I didn’t even deal with kids for the semester and realized it wasn’t for me. Thankfully. After teaching here…I now know I would officially dread my occupation if it dealt with screaming tattle-tailing kids on a daily basis. Pray for our future children that they will be pleasant perfect children (and students). Although I did teach this kid in a class that no joke looked like the main kid on sandlot and talked exactly like him. I wanted to take a picture. Pretty humorous.

No off of my soap box

We can’t wait to plant daisies in our front yard, and plant grass seed wherever there are patches of no grass, or dead grass, or crab grass or straight weeds, in our yard. Summer is just around the corner as soon as we can get the wind out of the way. We really want a trampoline so if you have one to sell let us know. We went golfing with Jason’s family a couple weeks ago. So fun. On one of the holes, first shot I got right on the green closest to the hole. Out of everybody!! Beginners luck cause it didn’t happen again. Today is Spencer’s birthday. Happy Birthday brother.

Jenica came to visit a couple days ago and I was so happy. If anyone wants to donate a car to her please let me, or her, know pronto. She would appreciate it.

I lost my keys for a few days and was grateful when I found them in Tiffany’s grass. Thanks for hanging on to them for me Tiff. That was so nice of you. You didn’t have to do that. And thank you for our little chat in the car on our Ice cream run that Donny so happily volunteered you for.

Dear Cop Higgins,

Thanks for not giving Jason and I a ticket last night for going 33 in a 25. Thank you for being in our ward and for knowing my husband. I’ll be sure to wave to you every time I see you so that you get to know me so you won’t even pull me over in the first place. I’ll slow down for you cause you asked nicely.

Sincerely,
One happy driver.


Blessings of living in a small town.

2 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

It's official. I miss you LOADS! As soon as I'm out of school, Lyla and I are making the trek to see you.

t.m. said...

Love the post.