haha you're gonna be afraid of this poor puppy. you can name it kiki, tinsel, shandy, ripley, i dunno. you're just gonna call the poor thing scooter anyways.
Probably Madmoiselle Winafred. That's always a classy name right? Bring Scooter to come play with Nixon! oh and PS I have your CD of images! When can I stop by?
5 comments:
haha you're gonna be afraid of this poor puppy. you can name it kiki, tinsel, shandy, ripley, i dunno. you're just gonna call the poor thing scooter anyways.
Probably Madmoiselle Winafred. That's always a classy name right? Bring Scooter to come play with Nixon!
oh and PS I have your CD of images! When can I stop by?
cutest dog in the world i want one!
I think it should be named riu, riu chee. (like the song I used to sing...)
CONGRATS ON THE HOME! I'm so jealous!
Such a cute puppy! I'm sure she has a name by now... what is it? When are you coming down for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment