7.13.2009

4th of July

Our 4th of July was so fun! It was Jason and I's second 4th of July together which was cool. Last year we went to Burley as well and watched the fireworks from his boat. It was awesome! But the firework show was a little different.  We didn't even know it was the finale when it ended. A couple fireworks went off at the same time and then no more. The whole city was like...uh? 
So we decided to go back this year.  My family came up from Salt Lake for the weekend and we went wakeboarding, played tennis. We did lots of things. I got an ugly haircut as well. Thanks to Jason's family for making us feel right at home! 
This is the view from Jason's back deck. I can't wait to move there.We went to Shoshone Falls which was so pretty. These are the smaller ones.

Here is the beautiful Shoshone Falls. You could hear it grumbling when you're there. It's right by Twin Falls.

And we did some body surfing behind the back of the boat. I just laugh the whole time cause the bubbles tickle.
Watching the fireworks from the boat is so fun!
And last week we did tin foil dinners 3 times with steak and potatoes. yummy!
And with delicious Peach Cobbler.
Thanks Jen and Garrett for coming with us the other night to do dinners and playing with us! 
I made Jason a pretty bouquet of fluffy weeds. You can see it in his eyes he loved it.
And then we blew them away.
We also made a fort. I've been wanting to for months. It fell down right when the movie started so we bagged it. 

3 comments:

Chad and Elizabeth said...

Where is this picture of the so called "ugly" haircut? I doubt its ugly but I would like to see it. Looks like your 4th was a blast! Miss you guys!

kylie said...

haha looks fun! cute pictures, i liked the ones of you guys in the "bubbles." sounds like you had fun. i also liked jason's face in the weed bouquet pic--haha

Megan Hollenback said...

this post makin me hungry! cute pictures. and i always wished i could watch fireworks from a boat. so you guys are settling in burley? i knew jason would, haha thats awesome. guess what? we got into apartment 27, is that close to you guys? i forgot which one you guys live in.