6.30.2009

Monkey Rockin

First you get a truck and put a huge winch on the back.

Then you practice on the flat water.
Then you take a look at your unsafe desires to jump off rocks into shallow water.
Then you prepare for the never before done at monkey rock, epic moment.
Then you....Just go for it.
And then you get killer footage. Killer as in with just a regular digital camera. Go Jason! He was the first one to go off. The kid that tried it before him ate it before he got to the edge and cut up his arm and hip on the rocks. So sketchy. 
We also went to utah this past weekend and hung out with Craig and Kara. I stole their pictures. They did some canal skurfing. I was too chicken to try. We also went to the "famous" Lehi Rodeo. Pretty cool. The clown was actually pretty funny.  Here's some pictures from the weekend!


This is Kara's brother cause I don't have a picture of jason doing it but here is the canal. But Craig made a sweet video from skurfing. Check out their blog. Craigandkara.com. I'm in it too..not doing the skurfing though. Just giving the peace sign to the camera. 
Here is Craig and Kara. Thanks for taking us to the canal!
And a week and a half ago...Rexburg had a massive rain storm...like everyday in June this year.. But anyway, our apartment leaks bucket amounts of water through our front window. Started with 2 dish towels. They didn't last 5 minutes so we went through 3 bath towels, didn't want to soak more so we just let it come in. Photo compliments of Jenica.

6 comments:

kylie said...

a) that's crazy about monkey rock haha
b) that SUCKS about the rain and leaky window

i hear it floods in hawaii...guess we'll see :)

Lindsay Rondo said...

wow... go jason! dare devil!
And I've been to the Lehi Rodeo! That's fun too!
Looks like you two lovebirds are having fun. I miss you guys!

mb said...

Oh my GOSH! I would have a heart attack if Scott did that!! Wow. seriously, it makes me nervous thinking he did that! I'm glad he didn't get hurt! That's insane.
We were in the burg this weekend, I thought I saw you and Jason from afar but I was mistaken because you were in fact in Utah...

HOBSON said...

Freakin Awesome!!! wish I was there

Andrew and Jena said...

BRIA!!! I'm doing so good! How are you doing? Cute blog! looks like you're having fun as well.. and loving life!! I'm excited... now we can be blogging buddies! Where are you and your husband living?

Jaclyn said...

Oh Jason...somethings never change.=)