I got this from Chelsey and thought it would be fun to write some facts about me that some people may not know so here it goes.
1. Jason and I want to go to New Zealand next January and live and work there for 6 months. Our friends Jason Hawkins and his wife Kimmy told us there were planning on going next march for a year. We decided that we didn’t want to wait that long or go that long. We don’t know if it will happen for sure but a lady in our ward down here was telling us how she just got back from her “homeland” and we asked her where she was from and she said New Zealand. We were like sweet! So we asked her a bunch of questions and advice. So hopefully we can make it happen! I told Jason I want all of our kids born in different countries. Start with New Zealand! Jason said no, he wants Burley kids. And we wanted to wait longer than that anyway. So I agreed not to.
2. Jason and I thoroughly enjoy watching Simon criticize contestants with his hilarious face expressions and awesome choice of vocabulary such as to Paula, “well that was a stupid thing to say”. We definitely have our favorite contestants.
3. I don’t like very many different brands of water. I’m very picky and some water just tastes gross. I like purified water not like creek or spring water. It’s also cheaper and tastes better. Such as Albertson’s purified drinking water and Kirtland signature water and Sam’s choice. Jason thinks they all taste the same. I’m thankful that he’s not picky with anything though.
4. I am soon going to start helping to plan another wedding. I’m really excited about it and that it won’t be as stressful because it’s not mine. But I’m stoked to try different ideas and match their style. But Jason said I he won’t let me be a wedding planner. I don’t think I’m creative enough, but I was very proud of myself for our wedding cake. I don’t think I would want to be a wedding planner.
5. I’m learning to wakeboard and I’m stoked for this summer. I actually surprised myself last year when I jumped the wake after only a couple times of going. We really miss Burley and the river. Jason is awesome at it and I need to post some pictures. Ha ha my dad wants him to take him wakeboarding this summer with some of the Ogio people to show ‘em up. Jason just laughs, shrugs his shoulders, and says “no, I’m not very good” when my dad brags about him.
6. I’ve been gaining a little bit of weight which I’m pretty stoked about and I think it may be due to my problem I have at work. Cause I don’t eat really any different than I did in college. Pasta and noodles. And we hardly ever go out to eat. You see, I’m a receptionist and we have a candy basket. We don’t have dinky candy. We get the really good ones that cost like $15 a bag, like the snickers and twix, kit kat, butterfinger, etc, etc, etc. And I’m in charge of refilling it. Much to no one knowing… I go through stages of what I like. Right now I’m on a kit kat and m&m spree. I don’t put any kit kats or M&Ms in the basket. That’s right. I eat them. All. If I’m hungy I’ll grab one, if I’m not hungry I’ll still grab one…maybe more. Usually more.
7. About a month ago I had my blood drawn for the first time in my life, just a sample but still. We had to get urine and blood tests to get life insurance and So one day Jason told me that we had to do a urine test after work so I said ok. When I got home and the lady had a needle in Jason’s arm and I was like what the heck is going on?! You told me a urine same not plus we have to do a blood test Bria. She had to use a pediatric needle for me. I was a big girl, got a little queezy but I passed and the lady said she was very proud of me. :)
1 comment:
hahaha that is so funny. i am OBSESSED with kit kats.
Post a Comment